Agent Membership Info
- Access all events
- Network meetings for expansion of connections
- Find potential cooperations
- Be searchable for others
- Your own presentation page of you and/or your company
- Opportunity to apply for funding via TransBanco members
- Post your own projects
- Upload your own presentation
- Commission 10-15% on all sales
Free financial education including educational certificates
- Financial regulations
- Onboarding process
- AML instruction
- As a TransBanco member, you describe your projects and companies via your own page.
- Own member page with:
- Name, logo, contact person, email, phone
- Business description of companies or description of the foundation’s purpose, purpose and projects that need financing.
- Opportunity to upload a picture of the CEO, employees, and board members, which in turn can be linked to other commitments or companies.
- Opportunity to upload presentation videos about calls for attractive projects seeking funding and / or partners.
- Opportunity to search and find companies or projects that match your company / project as well as the opportunity to find companies, individuals for collaboration and or financing.
- Collaboration is a key word. We, like you, want to do good and in the network, we facilitate collaboration so that more projects achieve success.
- Information and offers from collaboration partners that facilitate operating companies and projects.
- Templates for e.g., project so that you as a foundation learn what should be included when you describe a project that needs funds.
Event & Education
2-4 events per year to:
- Meet and discuss opportunities to collaborate with other projects, Investors, and companies.
- Training in running companies and projects.
- Lecturer in specific themes e.g., Tax expert, law, and application,
- Meet investors, with the opportunity to “pitch” investment and projects.
- 1 project day / year which is more to be described as a fair with exhibitors and lectures.
- TransBanco helps projects and / or businesses to find corporate partners and or to seek funding from crowd funding or foundations, etc.
Information, rules and regulations
- The TransBanco is a trading name of North Star Finance AG,
- Members agree to be bound by the TransBanco Rules and the terms and conditions
- Members must ensure that their guests also adhere to the Rules and Terms and Conditions and each member is responsible for the actions of any guest brought into to TransBanco
- Members must pay their membership fees and any additional charges, fees or costs as they fall due or access to the TransBanco may be prevented and their membership suspended.
- Membership fees and any other fees are payable in advance and may be subject to change.
- Membership of the TransBanco is an annual membership and membership fees must be paid annually.
- Should a member give notice to cancel their membership no refund Note: Refunds may not be available for any additional services provided via third parties or supplier such as catering or additional AV requirements which have been booked and confirmed in advance.
- Members must not use the TransBanco for more days than their membership type allows.
- TransBanco Membership is not transferable
- Opportunity to meet other like-minded business people and build relationships
- Develop and grow your contact base
- Receive support and help from people that you get to know and trust
- 1 to 2 evening meetings each quarter plus 1 to 2 social events each year
- Meet key decision makers from a wide range of businesses
- Opportunity to receive qualified referrals/leads from fellow members
- There’s no lock-out – which encourages interactions and affiliation between professions/trades
Agent 380 EUR, One time payment / Thereafter 99 EUR Year
- As an agent, you can sell all products listed on TransBanco’s website. This also applies to members, on whos sales you as an Agent receive very good commissions
- As a TransBanco Agent, you must undergo training for each financial product and an overview course on money laundering. This training is free for prospective Agents
- Commission 10-15% on all sales
- As an member, you can sell all products listed on TransBanco’s website.
- Be searchable for others
- Attend all online events
- Own presentation page of your company
Opportunity to apply for funding via our TransBanco members
- Post your own projects
- Upload your own movie
- Attend all live events with the opportunity to present their project
Why build a professional network?
WHY BUILD AN AWESOME PROFESSIONAL NETWORK?
People do business with people they know, like and trust. Companies don’t make decisions, people do. Your professional network can open doors for you that otherwise could not be opened. For better or for worse, it’s not just what you know or are capable of doing, it’s who you know, that’s important for career advancement and business development. You can also learn a tremendous amount from people in your network who have experience and expertise.
HOW TO LEARN HOW TO BUILD YOUR PROFESSIONAL NETWORK
After realizing the incredible importance of professional networking, I began scouring the web, Amazon, and bookstores for resources. I found there were resources on related topics, such as interpersonal communication, but not many great resources on business networking specifically.
I began asking everyone I know who has had a successful career, built a successful business, or simply knows a lot of people for their advice on how to build a professional network. After compiling the best advice I received, studying every relevant book and resource I could find, experimenting, and practicing, I learned a lot about how to effectively make new contacts and build relationships.
After years spent practicing and testing new techniques and strategies, making a lot of avoidable mistakes, and meeting and building relationships with lots awesome people, I’ve learned a lot and decided to write a book on it to share my knowledge. Here’s just 10 business networking tips you can use to grow your professional network.
1. BE HELPFUL
When people in your network get stronger, you get stronger. By helping people in your network get stronger, they may be in a better position to be able to help you in the future. In addition, per the law of reciprocity, people may be more motivated to return the favour.
Share your expertise and ideas. Share information. Promote your network’s work and accomplishments. Be a connector. Business transactions are always mutually beneficial. One person is buying a product or service because it will benefit them in some way, and one person is selling a product or service because they can profit. If you can connect two people you know who would benefit from knowing each other, you can help two people as well as improve the strength of your network
2. BUILD A REPUTATION
In a professional setting, people prefer to build business relationships with people they see as being valuable. By building a reputation as someone who is talented, helpful, and valuable, people will be more motivated to meet you and stay in touch with you. Let people know what you’re accomplishing and learning through blogging, emails, and conversations.
3. BE VISIBLE
If no one knows what you’re doing, it’s like it never happened. Maintain regular and consistent with people you want to stay in touch with. Communicate via email, blogging, social networking, and of course, in-person.
4. MEET LOTS OF PEOPLE!
The best way to make lucky things happen, is to make a lot of things happen. Go outside. Manufacture serendipity. Ways to meet new people include conferences, events, meetup.com, Quora, asking people you know for introductions, reaching out to people directly, personal interest groups, intramural sports leagues, classes and workshops, parties, happy hours, alumni associations, Twitter, and LinkedIn groups.
5. BE INTENTIONAL
Go where the people you want to meet hang out both online and offline. Interact with people and build rapport. Share valuable content and spark interesting conversations. Also think about who else spends time with the people you want to meet and connect with them.
6. THINK LONG-TERM
Connections open doors, but relationships close deals. Networking is not just about exchanging business cards and connecting on LinkedIn. Networking is most valuable when long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships are formed. Relationships take time to build. Be patient. Stay in touch with people you like.
Listening is one of the most valuable, yet commonly overlooked, skills to have in networking and in business. People love to talk about themselves and appreciate when you take a genuine interest in what they have to stay. Listening will help you to get to learn about peoples’ challenges and get to know them better, which can ultimately lead to more productive professional relationships. Ask open-ended questions, be genuinely interested, and express interest and curiosity.
You never know until you ask, and more often than you think, you will get the answer you want. Ask for introductions. Ask people you want to meet to meet with you. Ask for advice.
9. FOLLOW UP
Build a reputation as someone who delivers on their promises and is persistent. Follow up with on people who promised to do something for you. Follow up on on emails you send that get ignored. Do what you promised to do for others.
Funding on TransBanco follows a structured, well-defined process of funding your company. While a regular funding round could take anywhere between 6-12 months, on TransBanco a campaign takes 1-2 months, leaving you with more time to run your company. Funding doubles as a marketing campaign for your company, raising awareness for your product, service or company as part of the campaign. This marketing value leads to more customers, business partners and opportunities and lasts long after the success of your campaign.
Funding for Investors
For investors, TransBanco equity funding allows them to buy into a business they believe in, and to therefore have a financial share of the rewards of any potential success of that business. When investing in early-stage businesses, you should be aware that your capital is at risk. Some of the associated risks are outlined later in this article. How does this work? When you invest via equity funding you are purchasing shares in that business. If the business performs well, the value of those shares may rise. If you decide to sell those shares one day, you will profit from the increase in value on those shares.
Example: A company called Print Print AB, is raising money via equity crowdfunding, and you wish to invest. Print Print AB prices it’s shares at 100 SEK per share, and you invest 1000 SEK. This means you buy 10 Print Print AB shares 1000 SEK/ 100 SEK= 10). Your investment was a savvy one and Print Print AB grows fast over the next 5 years, such that the company’s value increases tenfold. The 10 shares you bought for 1000 SEK are now worth 10.000 SEK.
Equity funding has opened up investing in startups to everyone, not just the high net worth individuals and institutions. It gives everyday people the ability to discover and invest in exciting, early-stage, growth focused companies alongside venture capital firms and other institutions, follow their journey, and financially benefit if those companies are successful. With TransBanco, you can start building a portfolio of investments in growth-focused companies from as little as a 500 SEK investment.
Ready to take your next step in our funding system? Visit our Funding page today!
At our meetings you will have the chance to get to know, and gain the trust of, businesses that complement the services and products you already offer. These strategic alliances will allow you to pitch for business opportunities for which you could not compete alone. Many businesses promote each other to their respective customer databases after meeting through TransBanco and provides support and connections to help you grow your business. Monthly meetings provide the opportunity to network with some most experienced business people, and tap into their knowledge and experience.
When, where or how?
Right now we are not able to hold greater meetings because of the COVID-19 pandemic. But as soon as the regulations and restrictions start to ease down we will be able to start up our business meetings. Keep an eye out for information about business meetings on your member homepage news section!